Friday 8 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Billye:
This picture of a Pakistani woman carrying another Pakistani woman bigger than her are they?
(7 December 2017)

Malena:
How come Hillary doesn't stand behind the women when it comes to her pals like Al Franken and Bill Clinton?
(7 December 2017)

Malena:
How corrupt does the Democrat Party got to be?
(7 December 2017)

Madonna:
What does it mean when he wants to be friends but pokes you?
(7 December 2017)

Madonna:
Please someone clear this for me.
(7 December 2017)

Madonna:
He also said he likes me too and wants to be friends and wants to still hang out and get to know me.
(7 December 2017)

Madonna:
I started going out with this guy and he didnt make a move and then when I opened up to him about it he said he just wanted to be friends and cant be in a relationship and 2 days after he invited me over nothing happened but he suddenly poked me.
(7 December 2017)

Alejandra:
If we are polygamous by nature, then why do we feel heartbroken?
(7 December 2017)

Alejandra:
Why is it so tough to find good women?
(7 December 2017)

Alejandra:
I want love, I want a life time partner where we both can build and live our lives together freely.
(7 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment