Tuesday 26 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alecia:
Is it normal to be this bad and have my girl to teach me how?
(25 December 2017)

Alecia:
I kissed my girl today on the lips a few times and at the end she told me that I am very sweet but the kisses are awkward and not done properly and she will be happy to teach how to do it another day.
(25 December 2017)

Tarah:
Is his hairlines messed up?
(25 December 2017)

Sharyn:
I'm anxious and useless at being single.
(25 December 2017)

Sharyn:
Plus my Instagram feed isn't very good, I take bad photos of local places with a bad phone camera...not like all these women who are all selfies etc. and this guy looks like he's into goth girls which isn't me either.
(25 December 2017)

Sharyn:
I'm wondering if following him would be creepy.
(25 December 2017)

Sharyn:
I found him on Instagram and I can't remember but I might have liked one of his photos, and possibly unliked before he'd noticed.
(25 December 2017)

Sharyn:
I matched with him on a dating app but he didn't message me, and I tend to delete dating apps within a few days of using them.
(25 December 2017)

Wan:
What do you think about the name Kaya-Rose?
(25 December 2017)

Wan:
I used the hyphen becuz she wont have a middle name(there's some complicated reason why she wont) . I will call her kaya tho.
(25 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment