Sunday 17 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chia:
Anyway, yesterday out of the blue i thought about her (i hadn't thought about her in so long) and i decided i should try to make it over to visit her sometime.
(16 December 2017)

Chia:
Life got so busy, i do feel terrible about it though.
(16 December 2017)

Chia:
I promised i would visit when i got back, but i never did.
(16 December 2017)

Chia:
But i left that job and go on a study abroad trip.
(16 December 2017)

Chia:
She was like a another grandma to me.
(16 December 2017)

Chia:
After work, and in my breaks i would go sit with her for a long time and chat.
(16 December 2017)

Chia:
She was my favorite resident at an assisted living home i used to work at.
(16 December 2017)

Elisa:
I like someone else I have a bf?
(16 December 2017)

Elisa:
I wish I had work tomorrow but it s Friday...
(16 December 2017)

Elisa:
I think he has a girlfriend he tries to avoid me now and tries to not look at me.
(16 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment