Saturday 9 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gaylene:
He puts up with my mood swings and pacifies me when I'm upset.
(8 December 2017)

Gaylene:
We talk about anything under the sun, about our dreams, our childhood memories, our personal problems, etc.
(8 December 2017)

Gaylene:
We instantly had an emotional connection and would talk for hours over the phone (message, voice call, video chat). I feel like I found my soulmate --someone who appreciates me for who I am and doesn't look for sex alone.
(8 December 2017)

Gaylene:
We are both in our 30s and are in search of a serious relationship.
(8 December 2017)

Gaylene:
My boyfriend and I met in an online dating site.
(8 December 2017)

Aurelia:
Why is he like that? It s breaking my heart?
(8 December 2017)

Petronila:
Thoughts on Shawn Desman?
(8 December 2017)

Betty:
My girlfriend says she needs some time to figure things out?
(8 December 2017)

Lang:
Boyfriend won't understand?
(8 December 2017)

Lang:
Why do I feel like he's the only guy out there?
(8 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment