Friday 15 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Denise:
I moved out got a new place and after a few months dated this man.
(14 December 2017)

Denise:
Was separated for 3 years because my ex cheated on me.
(14 December 2017)

Casandra:
Opinions on sending dirty pictures (NOT NUDES) to a partner that hasnt seen me in person yet?
(14 December 2017)

Mollie:
Why are all the girls I find attractive into guys?
(14 December 2017)

Mollie:
I'm too young for dating websites and stuff like that.. It hurts.
(14 December 2017)

Mollie:
I'm a pretty nice person I think.
(14 December 2017)

Mollie:
It sucks, I even had a girl lie to me saying she wanted to be a couple but then ditched me for a guy and said she didn't even like me in the first place.. does the universe hate me?
(14 December 2017)

Elva:
There's a big age gap between me and her too.
(14 December 2017)

Elva:
I just feel like she's gonna get mad at me if I wait for days again with not texting her.
(14 December 2017)

Haydee:
She doesn t think I love her anymore?
(14 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment