Tuesday 19 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jacqualine:
I told him that I'm looking for a new apartment and he seemed very upset.
(18 December 2017)

Jacqualine:
I told him that I didn't want to share bedrooms about 2 years ago.
(18 December 2017)

Jacqualine:
I tell him to date other women but he doesn't.
(18 December 2017)

Jacqualine:
He doesn't even give them a chance.
(18 December 2017)

Jacqualine:
He doesn't like any of my friends and makes It so obvious.
(18 December 2017)

Jacqualine:
I'd like to go out with my husband and tell him everything but he makes it hard.
(18 December 2017)

Jacqualine:
I'm a professional but when I have fun I like to let loose and he always throws it my face and calls me names.
(18 December 2017)

Jacqualine:
We have the same conversations and he's boring and judgmental.
(18 December 2017)

Jacqualine:
I feel as if I can't be myself around him.
(18 December 2017)

Jacqualine:
I'm almost certain that I don't want to be with him.
(18 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment