Wednesday 20 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eva:
Also, I should say that all three of us are not children, we're all adults, so I'm finding it hard to see a grown woman acting as this.
(19 December 2017)

Eva:
I'm new there, don't want any trouble.
(19 December 2017)

Eva:
Yet during that same evening, when I arrived one of the workers who obviously wants him, refused to speak to me, instead she just stared at me straight in the eye so I kept moving on.
(19 December 2017)

Eva:
He saw that, smiled, and went to another student.
(19 December 2017)

Eva:
Then one evening while assisting me with an exercise move, of course he has to get close, with his arm around me to ensure I do it correctly, but he got very close and took a little longer with me than with the others.
(19 December 2017)

Eva:
He twice kissed me on the cheek.
(19 December 2017)

Shirlee:
Is 32D bra size too big?
(19 December 2017)

Lucille:
How to keep a lifelong relation with your closest friend..?
(19 December 2017)

Latashia:
How do you commit to someone who your not super attracted to?
(19 December 2017)

Joette:
However, I was surprised to see he wanted us to pass by some friends house and spend some time with them.
(19 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment