Saturday 2 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Micheal:
My boyfriend came on my vagina yesterday and the ejaculation went inside of me.
(1 December 2017)

Darcy:
I can perfectly well socialize with them, smile and be polite but I doubt that we'll become BFF:s.
(1 December 2017)

Catrina:
I'm I wrong to feel hurt by my boyfriend?? Please Help?
(1 December 2017)

Catrina:
Later, out of immaturity she made bunny ears behind my head, my boyfriend laughed.
(1 December 2017)

Lien:
Do I have a reason to be uncomfortable with this with my fiance'?
(1 December 2017)

Lien:
So is it controlling to have a curfew for your spouse if it doesn't involve work?
(1 December 2017)

Lien:
So im just wondering what to do when he's out so late.
(1 December 2017)

Lien:
He doesn't even have a cell phone right now so i cant reach him.
(1 December 2017)

Lien:
So my fiance' and I live together right now and were learning to adapt to the way we live and sometimes he's out late out at night with his friends and this makes me paranoid and uncomfortable.
(1 December 2017)

Maryanne:
I don't really see my gf enough?
(1 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment