Monday 25 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hattie:
Should I see it as a red flag that he only spends money where he's involved......
(23 December 2017)

Gwendolyn:
Do you think snoopy likes mcdonalds?
(23 December 2017)

Anamaria:
Should I kill myself and give up?
(23 December 2017)

Janella:
I think my brother may smoke?
(23 December 2017)

Janella:
I already know he hangs out with bad people, and if I tell my parents, they wouldn't react calmly and would definitely start yelling or maybe even hitting him.
(23 December 2017)

Janella:
He's only 15, and I don't want anything bad happening to him.
(23 December 2017)

Janella:
We aren't on the best relatiosn, but I'm still worried about him.
(23 December 2017)

Hortencia:
Would you feel less valuable of a woman if this happened to you?
(23 December 2017)

Margurite:
Am I a girl or a boy or white?
(23 December 2017)

Margurite:
I don't like when people yell at me but when my mother shouts at me I want to shoot the schools and burn down the house.
(23 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment