Thursday 21 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lesa:
He told me its cause he was focused on his career and money.
(20 December 2017)

Mario:
Men: if guys are bothering your woman you would want to know?
(20 December 2017)

Mario:
Would you want to know as a guy?
(20 December 2017)

Mario:
I even had a dream about something similar.
(20 December 2017)

Mario:
I'm asking because if I have guys bothering me when I start college I should tell my boyfriend correct or no so he's not mad at me about it as if I caused them to bother me?
(20 December 2017)

Mario:
Usually when things happen I tell my current boyfriend this time I didn't.
(20 December 2017)

Mario:
I'm 4'11 and he was a little over six feet I just went my way but thankfully others were around.
(20 December 2017)

Mario:
I guess I'm attractive but when I was at school the other day I had a few guys yelling at me for me to come to them and then one of them followed me into the admissions office asking me why I'm ignoring him.
(20 December 2017)

Mario:
I am going to college in the spring and I must say I am pretty much home bodied.
(20 December 2017)

Celestina:
Most of the time she's nice but sometimes she's an absolute hurricane.
(20 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment