Tuesday 5 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lee:
Right now he has an assignment almost 2 hours away.
(4 December 2017)

Lee:
He recently changed jobs and works as a consultant.
(4 December 2017)

Lee:
For my husband it's a bit different.
(4 December 2017)

Lee:
My family lives like an hour away by car and most off my friends are close by.
(4 December 2017)

Lee:
My husband and I live in a bigger city and my work is just 500m away.
(4 December 2017)

Kathryne:
Why do adopted children want to meet their biological parents?
(4 December 2017)

Kathryne:
Why do they care so much about meeting people that were never part of their lives?
(4 December 2017)

Kathryne:
Are the parents that raised them just not good enough for them?
(4 December 2017)

Kathryne:
I'm legitimately curious about why adopted children want to meet their biological parents so badly.
(4 December 2017)

Kathryne:
I've read many stories about people meeting their parents who gave them up for adoption years ago.
(4 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment