Tuesday 13 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Faye:
I am legal so can we continue if we keep it a secret?
(10 March 2018)

Faye:
I am 16 and I gave my friends dad a BJ.
(10 March 2018)

Li:
Why does the person keep asking if it's okay to get naked in front of their family see the details?
(10 March 2018)

Li:
This same person has asked this question about 900 times and been given answers here on Yahoo is there any reason why this person keeps asking the same question over and over?
(10 March 2018)

Yu:
Is it possible to get pregnant if my boyfriend finished on my thigh?
(10 March 2018)

Yu:
Basically my boyfriend and I were messing around we didn't have sex but I did jerk him off and as soon as he finished.
(10 March 2018)

Yu:
This may sound so stupid to even ask but I'm in total panic and want to know for sure if it's not possible.
(10 March 2018)

Kasandra:
Do you think we have time for pie?
(10 March 2018)

Farah:
My bf keeps telling me to lose weight?
(10 March 2018)

Farah:
What should I do how can I start?
(10 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment