Friday 9 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Fleta:
I love it when my hair is pulled aggressively, I love being choked, hit, spanked, and held down.
(7 March 2018)

Simone:
My crush likes me but doesn't want to date me. Help!?
(7 March 2018)

Simone:
With the prom thing and what I should do about him as a potential love interest.
(7 March 2018)

Simone:
He goes to a school where kids can get jobs and not have to go to classes as long as a paper is signed, but I thought they only let seniors do that.
(7 March 2018)

Simone:
I really like this guy, and I don't want to lose him, but I don't know if he is lying just to get rid of me.
(7 March 2018)

Simone:
Well, he just told me that he has to go work with his family during the months of the proms we could go to and that he can't take me anymore.
(7 March 2018)

Simone:
In any case, he had asked me to go to prom with him, and I was so happy.
(7 March 2018)

Simone:
However, he says he is just not ready for a relationship, but he still flirts with me.
(7 March 2018)

Simone:
So, my crush and I have known each other for a while, and we have both confessed that we have feelings for each other.
(7 March 2018)

Jennine:
I like a guy, and I feel like he likes me back?
(7 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment