Friday 16 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mary:
The daughter was recently cheated on by her ex-FIANCE, so that may add to both her and her parents' concerns.
(13 March 2018)

Mary:
I've heard of the asking parents' permission to marry, but I wonder if the same has ever applied to just dating?
(13 March 2018)

Chana:
Im a guy in my late 20's and i prefer women older than me, am i weird or a rarity?
(13 March 2018)

Coretta:
Could my sister be making my nephews feel bad by saying she wants to adopt a girl?
(13 March 2018)

Coretta:
Could my sister be hurting my nephews' feelings?
(13 March 2018)

Coretta:
My nephews could feel there's something wrong with them for being boys.
(13 March 2018)

Coretta:
This is not bad, but she has sometimes said it in front of my nephews.
(13 March 2018)

Coretta:
She sometimes says she wants to adopt a girl.
(13 March 2018)

Heather:
If a cop pulls me over and comes up to my window and immediately asks me to step out of the vehicle do i have to without any explanation?
(13 March 2018)

Luisa:
Hello im hi?
(13 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment