Wednesday 21 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kiera:
It's going to be hard losing my best friend that's helped me through the emancipation, family abuse, insecurities.
(19 March 2018)

Kiera:
How can I make this the least painful for the both of us?
(19 March 2018)

Kiera:
High school sweethearts never make it.
(19 March 2018)

Kiera:
The news will crush him and he'll fight against it but everyone knows it just can't work.
(19 March 2018)

Kiera:
He can go to college and meet new girls and forget about me.
(19 March 2018)

Kiera:
I don't want to at all but him and I are both young and no one has forced him to mature early.
(19 March 2018)

Kiera:
He's been talking about what he wants to do after high school and he wants to move in with me and go to college and all of that but I just want what's best for him and I know it can't be me as much as I wish it was, I'll have to let him go.
(19 March 2018)

Kiera:
I got emancipated awhile ago, so as of now I've been living on my own and was forced into growing up early.
(19 March 2018)

Kiera:
My boyfriend and I have been together since freshmen year of high school and he's now a senior, I graduated a year early.
(19 March 2018)

Lyndsey:
She was always really mature, nice, and smart and really the type of girl that I like, but there's a big age gap between us- I'm 20 and she's 14. I feel really really bad for feeling about her that way, but I can't stop thinking about her lately.
(19 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment