Monday 26 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Glady:
I have dark brown hair and brown eyes, I wear glasses, i'm very bubbly and outgoing.
(24 March 2018)

Dulcie:
Is it weird if I pop up to his house after he went ghost on me?
(24 March 2018)

Dulcie:
So he wasn't feel it and went ghost on me.
(24 March 2018)

Dulcie:
We feel connect with each other through text till we met in person... I feel like awkward or shy person...i wasn't being myself.
(24 March 2018)

Latoyia:
My girlfriend still texts her ex boyfriend?
(24 March 2018)

Latoyia:
They do have two kids together so i do understand that there will be some communication between them two but they text at anytime of the day or night and i even once caught her deleting the messages between them but i never said anything to her about it.
(24 March 2018)

Jacquline:
I confessed to a guy and he shares my feelings, but needs to think about it. What do I do?
(24 March 2018)

Jacquline:
This is the first guy I've truly liked before, and it would break me if he rejected me...
(24 March 2018)

Jacquline:
I'm just overall really nervous and I just need some advice.
(24 March 2018)

Jacquline:
I'm really nervous because we share the same feelings, but we'd be online dating.
(24 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment