Saturday 24 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eileen:
My uncle saw me wrote something on a note and told me that I was planning on doing something.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
She had this shy smile and walked away.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
She dropped a plate of food and she quickly apologized and I told my family that it was okay.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
She's apparently two years younger than me.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
There's this cute girl that works in a restaurant that my family goes to a lot.
(21 March 2018)

Una:
How do you tell somebody you like them?
(21 March 2018)

Una:
I don't know what to do anymore, any suggestions?
(21 March 2018)

Una:
I've been dying to tell him how I feel but I'm afraid he won't like me the same and that I'll ruin our friendship.
(21 March 2018)

Una:
I just started to talk to my best friend again that lives a couple states away from me and since we've been talking so much I've started to gain feelings that I never knew were there.
(21 March 2018)

Sharleen:
Woman doesn't want her kid when she gives birth?
(21 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment