Thursday 29 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosina:
I'm ok with staying single and honestly I wouldn't mind being single for the rest of my life.
(26 March 2018)

Rosina:
I've also met a few that don't have kids and I prefer someone that has kids because they've been through the experience and understand my life as a mother better, also they like doing kid friendly stuff.
(26 March 2018)

Rosina:
I've dated and either they aren't to my liking or I'm not to theirs.
(26 March 2018)

Rosina:
I'm a single 26 year old with two children.
(26 March 2018)

Valentine:
Should I ask for his Snapchat?
(26 March 2018)

Valentine:
I don't want him to think that and I don't wanna come off as. desperate at all.
(26 March 2018)

Valentine:
Will he think I like him if I do that?
(26 March 2018)

Valentine:
I kind of want to ask him for his Snapchat.
(26 March 2018)

Valentine:
We've talked and had some good conversations but he hasn't asked me for any social media or my number.
(26 March 2018)

Valentine:
There's this guy that I work with who I think is cute.
(26 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment