Saturday 31 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Novella:
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and I need to know what I can do to pay her back.
(28 March 2018)

Novella:
My aunt is going to allow me to live with her rent free for 6 months until I move to another state with my sister.
(28 March 2018)

Isa:
My sister is dying. I don't know how to comfort her?
(28 March 2018)

Roxann:
Also i am not planning on punching her or anything, so it wont be painful.
(28 March 2018)

Roxann:
I am afraid of being caught and i really dont want to serve jail time.
(28 March 2018)

Roxann:
How can I rape her and not get caught?
(28 March 2018)

Roxann:
She is so sexy, but everytime I ask her out she rejects me.
(28 March 2018)

Roxann:
There is a really hot girl at my high school.
(28 March 2018)

Marshall:
My girlfriend to be lied to me!!?
(28 March 2018)

Marshall:
I really dont know what to think.
(28 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment