Sunday 18 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kia:
Any idea how long it will take to go back to an innie?
(15 March 2018)

Kia:
I started out with a pretty tiny waist and belly button popped out around 5 months to the end.
(15 March 2018)

Kia:
I m one week postpartum and yes I know healing takes time.
(15 March 2018)

Bernie:
Was that a smart move?
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
Why is it that my sister is the only real one left?
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
And I almost want to take my life because I know I'll never meet anybody as real and genuine.
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
I wish I knew more people like her but I know deep down it's just not realistic.
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
They're like gems lost in a sea.
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
I know there are other people in this world with this gift but it's so rare, they're so hard to find.
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
I know she probably thinks anybody can do it.
(15 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment