Thursday 22 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Joan:
My ex says he doesn't care about anything anymore, he means in general?
(20 March 2018)

Joan:
He doesn't like to talk about anything.. so it's not like I can just listen to him talk about his problems.
(20 March 2018)

Joan:
I think he's depressed, I haven't seen his smile in a while and I miss it.
(20 March 2018)

Joan:
He puts his headphones in and just blocks everyone off.
(20 March 2018)

Joan:
Sometimes he is, the old him will occasionally come out but we work together and he used to laugh with everyone and I noticed that he didn't anymore.
(20 March 2018)

Joan:
I just want to help him.. because I see him and he's not himself.
(20 March 2018)

Joan:
After we broke up he said he wanted to kill himself, that was about 3 months ago.
(20 March 2018)

Joan:
So my ex told me this the other day.
(20 March 2018)

Julie:
Single or in a relationship? Which do you prefer?
(20 March 2018)

Julie:
I do like the fact that I can talk to any women I want to when i go out.
(20 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment