Friday 30 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ronnie:
I've never done so before I'm 19 years old (female) for reference.
(27 March 2018)

Ronnie:
So I have very bad anxiety, and just recently started trying to make friends online.
(27 March 2018)

Kandice:
Is it innapropriate to email an old teacher?
(27 March 2018)

Kandice:
Would that be innappropriate though, or no?
(27 March 2018)

Kandice:
But sadly, 2 years ago, the end of my sophomore year and start of my junior year, he got offered a new job.
(27 March 2018)

Kandice:
He was my favorite coach and teacher in school and I was his favorite student and member on the team.
(27 March 2018)

Kandice:
When I got to my freshmen year.. yet again a brand new coach... I was upset, but then I got to know the coach, and he became an amazing person in my life.
(27 March 2018)

Kandice:
I joined the tennis team when I was in 7th grade and had 2 different coaches for the duration of being on the team.
(27 March 2018)

Kandice:
About 3 years ago, I was a freshmen in middle school.
(27 March 2018)

Sulema:
What annoys me is that she isnt really all that close with me no more, i mean i feel liike shes not putting that much effort into the friendship, would it be weird and awkward if i confronted her ab my issues ab that?
(27 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment