Friday 23 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Francis:
Basically I was at band practice and during that time, one of the guys (we're friends) walked past me and put his guitar down on the side of the room.
(21 March 2018)

Omega:
Why was this deleted?
(21 March 2018)

Omega:
I'm always told to ask why something was deleted in this section if I don't understand, so I ask, and that always gets deleted as well.
(21 March 2018)

Omega:
I asked a question asking why my question about how I can stay asleep was deleted and both were deleted.
(21 March 2018)

Lisa:
Why would my appeal be denied 3 times?
(21 March 2018)

Lisa:
What was wrong with the question in the first place and why would I have thirty points taken from me for it?
(21 March 2018)

Lisa:
I asked How can I stay asleep longer and it was maliciously reported so I appealed it and got three emails saying it was denied and had thirty points taken away.
(21 March 2018)

Chiquita:
Is my toddler experiencing growing pain?
(21 March 2018)

Chiquita:
She said she thinks it s growing pain or it could be arthritis (JIA) but to be sure we did some lab work on her.
(21 March 2018)

Chiquita:
Once back home I took her to the pediatric.
(21 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment