Wednesday 7 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jung:
Being me, I offered to help, and she showed me where her dryer was.
(5 March 2018)

Jung:
Would seem that the argument was about the heating bit on her dryer and he kept on saying he'd repair it, and hadnt.
(5 March 2018)

Jung:
I invited her in and we chatted a little.
(5 March 2018)

Jung:
I said she wasn't and invited her in.
(5 March 2018)

Jung:
About 4 hours later, she came round and asked if my wife was in so she could talk.
(5 March 2018)

Jung:
One day he was shouting at her and stormed out.
(5 March 2018)

Jung:
He would drink and shout, and I felt really sorry for her.
(5 March 2018)

Jung:
I could see there were issues even as they moved in.
(5 March 2018)

Amberly:
Sore nipples going on for two week? What could be the problem?
(5 March 2018)

Alex:
Should I tell her I like her?? Lesbihonest?
(5 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment