Wednesday 1 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Han:
I feel like its been so long for me I wont even act normal.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
I have my very first date in a year tomorrow.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
Took me a long time to get back out there because I just didnt want to get hurt anymore.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
I havent been on a date in over 1 year since my last relationship where he cheated on me.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
I think this contributes to my feelings of inferiority on dates and forming meaningful relationships.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
I am an attractive woman in my 20s and unfortunately I struggle with anxiety from a few traumatic experiences in my life, a very bad childhood.
(28 December 2019)

Evangeline:
Was he lying when he told me I am like his sister?
(28 December 2019)

Evangeline:
He also was so open about his previous relationships with me. so what does all of this mean, does the guy like me or not?
(28 December 2019)

Evangeline:
It's important to mention that he used to compliment me on my looks and how funny and kind I am, and I caught him once staring at my lips.
(28 December 2019)

Evangeline:
He also stopped wearing the ring afterwords.
(28 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment