Wednesday 8 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Wendi:
She lied and said she was going out for like an hour maximum and would be back.
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
Why does my friend encourage me to date again?
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
We hang out every couple weeks now.
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
Is she telling me that she won't be able to hang out anymore?
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
She said I should date again then after saying that she started telling me all the guys that like her online.
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
Now that her friend has a boyfriend she now wants one.
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
She has another friend who was also the same way.
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
She has always said she is happy single instead of going with a wrong guy.
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
I have been friends with her for 8 years.
(4 January 2020)

Shanel:
It frustrates me that most other girl probably don't have to ask guys out or approach them but I probably do?
(4 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment