Saturday 11 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gidget:
Me and my girlfriend broke up very recently.
(7 January 2020)

Michael:
My boyfriend and I went to the grocery store and he didn't cash my groceries for me?
(7 January 2020)

Michael:
What do you think about it and how do I go about asking him about what he did.
(7 January 2020)

Michael:
I'm not sure what to think of it because that didn't seem too generous and I want to ask him about it but I don't know how to.
(7 January 2020)

Michael:
In fact he came out of the line we were in and went in another line to cash his groceries.
(7 January 2020)

Roxanna:
He deleted me and it hurts :(?
(7 January 2020)

Roxanna:
We had plans to go out again but then he cancelled and now he's disappeared off tinder which means he unmatched me.
(7 January 2020)

Roxanna:
He spent the night but nothing happened.
(7 January 2020)

Roxanna:
We had a great date this weekend, spent the whole day together and even had dinner with his family.
(7 January 2020)

Roxanna:
I've know this guy for a while, we hooked up once years ago but we recently matched on tinder and started talking again.
(7 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment