Saturday 25 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alma:
I am in a complicated situation with this girl.
(20 January 2020)

Griselda:
Question for men who likes quiet girl?
(20 January 2020)

Nikole:
Would this concern you about your daycare?
(20 January 2020)

Nikole:
I send my 3 year old to her room at home when she misbehaves but not my 22 month old. it seems a little young to me to leave in a room by themselves..
(20 January 2020)

Nikole:
I've never had any issues before with this daycare but they've hired new workers.
(20 January 2020)

Nikole:
I think kids need discipline when they don't listen I'm okay with time outs but to leave him unattended in a room with a door closed by himself concerns me a little. 22 month olds need to be supervised.
(20 January 2020)

Nikole:
The employee told me that he wouldn't stop getting into their cupboards so they put him in there.
(20 January 2020)

Nikole:
I think they put him in a crib but I don't know for sure.
(20 January 2020)

Nikole:
They went and got in from a room they use as the nap room where the door was closed.
(20 January 2020)

Nikole:
I could hear a child crying really hard.
(20 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment