Friday 17 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Fanny:
My parents still scream at me if I don't practice for more than an hour.
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
I'm on grade 5 now for violin, but I must say it's getting hard trying to still live up to their expectations.
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
I tried to make them proud, and the few times I did, it felt like heaven, but when I messed up, I was doomed for sure.
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
Ever since I was around six, my parents always wanted me to become a professional violinist, just like my sister.
(13 January 2020)

Libbie:
What should I do when I'm dealing with depression?
(13 January 2020)

Libbie:
I'm no quitter and I will never give up on life, but it just seems like my life keeps going downhill.
(13 January 2020)

Luisa:
When does loyalty end? What if someone has never been that verbally abusive to you?
(13 January 2020)

Luisa:
For example they were not sure you had the right body for them if they were way skinnier than you?
(13 January 2020)

Luisa:
If they were confused about you does that count as someone playing with your feelings.
(13 January 2020)

So:
Is it possible for them to get pregnant ?
(13 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment