Thursday 9 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Regenia:
THey are super catholic and idk how they will react.
(5 January 2020)

Regenia:
I know for a fact it was his first time too and we did it three times. but my parents dont know I lost my virginity. how do I tell my mom that I lost it and that i need to go on birth control.
(5 January 2020)

Regenia:
We have gone out alot. and in one of those dates lost my virginity we are both madly in love.
(5 January 2020)

Regenia:
We had been talking for 3 months.
(5 January 2020)

Regenia:
So i am 14 and my boyfriend just turned 17 we started dating a week ago.
(5 January 2020)

Heather:
Please give me suggestions of middle names that would go well with the name Blair.
(5 January 2020)

Norah:
Can moms still physically carry their sons when they're 10?
(5 January 2020)

Norah:
I've seen in movies and TV shows moms carrying their sons who are 10 and when I was 10 and 11 my mom would carry me to bed whenever I fell asleep. how can they do it?
(5 January 2020)

Yolando:
Why didn't my rich friend post on Facebook for New Years?
(5 January 2020)

Yolando:
He always posts for Christmas etc but didn't post for New Years.
(5 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment