Friday 24 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sharolyn:
My relationship with my child's father is toxic and on top of that I'm not financially stable.
(19 January 2020)

Sharolyn:
I've been a complete wreck emotionally.
(19 January 2020)

France:
The last name begins with a S Thanks for all your suggestions.
(19 January 2020)

France:
They love the middle name to start with an A as it is a family tradition.
(19 January 2020)

France:
My sister in law and her husband love the name Julia for their daughter. (Lia for short.) However, they are struggling to come up with a middle name for her.
(19 January 2020)

Tommye:
All of the other men we work with are fat and ugly.
(19 January 2020)

Rosena:
Single fathers I need some advice?
(19 January 2020)

Rosena:
I have tried many times to work stuff out with her but she doesn't want to and now I'm stuck feeling like I let my son down every weekend when he has to leave.
(19 January 2020)

Rosena:
Honestly I know to some degree it should because I'm partly to blame for it being like this, but am I over thinking or taking it too hard on myself?
(19 January 2020)

Rosena:
My son gets to come over every weekend which is great and we don't really argue about that, the problem is I feel guilty and my anxiety shoots though the roof when I have to take him back home for the week, it really gets to me every time.
(19 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment