Tuesday 14 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Araceli:
I don't know how much longer they will be here and I want to make the most of the time I have left with them.
(10 January 2020)

Araceli:
My mom has cancer and my dad has dementia.
(10 January 2020)

Araceli:
For clarification I would prefer to live under the same roof with my parents because they are both sick.
(10 January 2020)

Corrina:
Is the universe trying to tell me I'm not right for marriage?
(10 January 2020)

Corrina:
I fear I would feel the need to control my future husband if I ever felt out of control.
(10 January 2020)

Corrina:
I always have to control something.
(10 January 2020)

Corrina:
For example, if someone I care about dies I take the bull by the horns else where in my life such as my physical activity or even a new hobby.
(10 January 2020)

Corrina:
The fifth and final sign I noticed is that I tend to control things that are out of control in my life.
(10 January 2020)

Corrina:
How am I supposed to just trust a changing variable (a husband) to commit to me no matter what?
(10 January 2020)

Corrina:
The fourth sign is I question everything by nature.
(10 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment