Tuesday 7 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anisa:
I think I am always getting sick from my girlfriend?
(3 January 2020)

Anisa:
She might get a touch of something, but not to the point where she feels like carp like I do.
(3 January 2020)

Anisa:
She works at school, and she does complain she gets coughed on a lot, but she doesn't get sick like I do.
(3 January 2020)

Anisa:
My girlfriend, and I live together, and when any type of bug is going around I tend to get it now.
(3 January 2020)

Erinn:
Do u think he's angry at me now?
(3 January 2020)

Erinn:
I feel very embarrassed cause I once had a thing for him but he told me he didn't like me.
(3 January 2020)

Erinn:
I accidentally sent a nude to one of my guy friends.
(3 January 2020)

Earline:
Showing a picture of someone can be different than giving it out, right?
(3 January 2020)

Florinda:
If the sexiest man alive threw himself at my wife, I'm fairly confident she would yield to the call of the wild and cheat on me?
(3 January 2020)

Florinda:
Is it healthy to forgive her in advance for something she hasn't even done, and probably never will?
(3 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment