Monday 6 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dorthea:
I know its impossible, so how do I get over this?
(2 January 2020)

Elda:
He left me after I wouldn't answer questions about my sexual history. How do I get him to come back?
(2 January 2020)

Elda:
I have to get him to come back because he is the perfect husband.
(2 January 2020)

Elda:
He said he wants kids too, but wants marry a woman whose never had sex with anyone before.
(2 January 2020)

Elda:
After I went on a date with him, and I told him I'm ready to get married and have kids.
(2 January 2020)

Elda:
I said thats none of your business.
(2 January 2020)

Elda:
But he asked me about if I had sex before.
(2 January 2020)

Elda:
He's got a good job, and he even has his own house.
(2 January 2020)

Elda:
I'm 31 and I've had a healthy sex life just like anyone else, but its time to settle down and have a family.
(2 January 2020)

Sherita:
Why do I feel like people are constantly judging me?
(2 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment