Friday 10 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jayme:
But chances are later he may feel different and want to come around and get to know my child and I'm not sure if he should have that opportunity.
(6 January 2020)

Jayme:
He said that he is not attending any doctors appointments or signing any birth certificate, which I have accepted.
(6 January 2020)

Jayme:
His true feelings about me were expose and he said he did not want a baby with me and having his baby is not going to make him want me.
(6 January 2020)

Jayme:
I've known my unborn child's father for over 12 years, I'm 6 months pregnant and he at first denied being the father, and then he accepted that he was the father..but then wanted me to have an abortion which I refused.
(6 January 2020)

Floria:
What is the difference between a she shed, a man cave, and a nerd cave?
(6 January 2020)

Xiomara:
Ladies, how do you feel that your underwear is called panties?
(6 January 2020)

Xiomara:
I can't help but think that it's a cutesy word that keeps men thinking that women are these cute little things.
(6 January 2020)

Aliza:
I found out my 33 year old girlfriend was telling my 11 daughter exact details on fights we have?
(6 January 2020)

Aliza:
Girlfriend 33 telling daughter 11 personal information about what we fight about.
(6 January 2020)

Mathilda:
What should a girl think if her boyfriend wants to do this to her all the time?
(6 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment