Tuesday 21 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Golden:
I romanticized and idealized marriage.
(17 January 2020)

Golden:
I wanted to get married, but I think my idea of marriage is vastly different than the way reality is.
(17 January 2020)

Golden:
I'm 25 and single so I shouldn't even be worrying about this, but I am.
(17 January 2020)

Annita:
Survey, if you found out you were really an elf and left on earth and adopted would you want to go back home to Santa or stay on earth?
(17 January 2020)

Annita:
Say it is the opposite of the movie Elf and you are a human born an elf.
(17 January 2020)

Dwana:
My Mom made me sit away from the family on Thanksgiving cause she did not want to tick off my sister. How do I avoid this on in the future?
(17 January 2020)

Dwana:
So how do I avoid this in the future?
(17 January 2020)

Tonie:
I found a bunch of these and what are they?
(17 January 2020)

Raymond:
Which is her better pic? 10 pts?
(17 January 2020)

Phung:
So I am gay and I am in a relationship with a girl and i dont know how to break up with her?
(17 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment