Sunday 12 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Debbra:
Marriage Licence in the Philippines?
(8 January 2020)

Debbra:
For instance, applying for insurance through work in USA and so forth?
(8 January 2020)

Debbra:
If your married in the Philippines, will the marriage licence work the same as being married in the USA?
(8 January 2020)

Emmy:
I said fine whatever makes him happy. my concern is this unhealthy for him or me or will this make my boobs sag?
(8 January 2020)

Emmy:
I try to cheer up him up but its makes him more mad.
(8 January 2020)

Emmy:
He OCD, scared of the dark, low self-esteem, no confidence, many allergies and gets sick all the time.
(8 January 2020)

Emmy:
He was heavily abused as a child by his mom they don't have a good relationship.
(8 January 2020)

Emmy:
My boyfriend is a nice looking, successful 21 years-old, he makes over $90,000 a year owns a condo with a nice car works from home but still not happy.
(8 January 2020)

Nicolle:
Hi all i have this question about a guy. Please read details. I will try to be descriptive as possible?
(8 January 2020)

Nicolle:
He has been hurt a lot by other girls. we hung out a few days ago and kissed me and hes flirted with me before. yet he claims he doesnt have feelings for me.
(8 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment