Tuesday 1 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Paz:
She told him that is not how a man treats a woman.
(31 July 2017)

Paz:
My aunt walked in and saw us and she gave my bf a talk.
(31 July 2017)

Paz:
He was kissing me on the cheek as he was talking so I don't think he was serious.
(31 July 2017)

Paz:
Anyway, as he was on top of me (both of us were on our stomachs) he laughed and asked me was I going to stop throwing things at him and I said yeah.
(31 July 2017)

Paz:
He wasn't putting all of his weight down because I didn't feel smashed.
(31 July 2017)

Paz:
He weighs 330 something pounds and he playfully slammed me and got on top of me.
(31 July 2017)

Renita:
Need help with this question!?
(31 July 2017)

Renita:
I don't know if I should or not?
(31 July 2017)

Renita:
I really like her but the reason why we didn't speak was because I was tremendously shy.
(31 July 2017)

Renita:
I'm thinking of asking a girl to hangout but I'm not sure, our families are friends but the times we were together we never really spoke.
(31 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment