Friday 11 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mimi:
She says that she doesn't get to have any fun after school because it's 2 hours long and after that she gets home work.
(10 August 2017)

Mimi:
And now she suddenly doesn't want to do it now that school has started.
(10 August 2017)

Mimi:
I expected my daughter to do one after school activity for her first year of high school.
(10 August 2017)

Sol:
Twitter name ideas?
(10 August 2017)

Sol:
I've tried KelsBee, KelsBear etc and they are taken.
(10 August 2017)

Sol:
I want something with Kels or some people call me Belle, I am a animal lover so want something animal related.
(10 August 2017)

Sol:
Looking for a Twitter nan, everything else I have put has been taken even just my name.
(10 August 2017)

Carie:
I've seen several married couples that seem very happy at social events, holiday parties, etc., and then suddenly?
(10 August 2017)

Carie:
Not a criticism, just basically a question.
(10 August 2017)

Carie:
Do married people sometimes seem as if things are better than they are, particularly at social events?
(10 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment