Friday 25 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Brandee:
I laughed so hard and so Did his cousin.
(24 August 2017)

Brandee:
I then yanked the blindfold off him and haven him a huge shove face first into the mud.
(24 August 2017)

Brandee:
I blindfolded him and led him to the mud pit.
(24 August 2017)

Brandee:
Then I said I had a surprise for him.
(24 August 2017)

Brandee:
He was happy to see me and asked how I was doing.
(24 August 2017)

Brandee:
Anyways I showed up and said hey.
(24 August 2017)

Brandee:
He said ok so his cousin told him they were going to play baseball where I planned and made a huge mud pit.
(24 August 2017)

Brandee:
Anyways I was pissed so i texted his cousin and said that he hurt me and I wanted to do the same to him.
(24 August 2017)

Brandee:
He's helped me through a lot he just didn't make me a priority.
(24 August 2017)

Brandee:
That's ok but he acidiebtly led me on. (He didn't do it on purpose but unitnelaly) he was kind of clear he couldn't hang out whenever I asked but I was in denial I stopped asking now but I was still mad.
(24 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment