Monday 21 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Brook:
Or can someone tell me a situation where their father cried?
(20 August 2017)

Alida:
I m not sure if its a sign that she likes me or not.
(20 August 2017)

Alida:
Sometimes I catch her staring at me, but then she looks away pretty fast.
(20 August 2017)

Alida:
There s this girl I know that has asked me twice if I had a girlfriend, and asked me today of I had a Snapchat.
(20 August 2017)

Donetta:
The first day of her period are always light.
(20 August 2017)

Donetta:
The second time where she had her period she was late by 2 days and she had her period for 3 days which was medium and then it stopped and it stated again for 1 day which was relatively light.
(20 August 2017)

Donetta:
Thank you when she had her period where is was late 2-3 days, she had it for 4 days where she usually has them for 5 days.
(20 August 2017)

Pamella:
Am I the only one that never looks forward to school breaks?
(20 August 2017)

Pamella:
Am I the only one that feels this way?
(20 August 2017)

Pamella:
And when I know a break is coming I dread it, while most of my fellow students are excited.
(20 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment