Wednesday 9 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melony:
Why is my friend controlling over me if I'm her friend and not her boyfriend?
(8 August 2017)

Melony:
Like she'll yell at me not to leave her and try to tell me what to do.
(8 August 2017)

Cameron:
Why do women offer poor career prospects than men?
(8 August 2017)

Alica:
Is it weird to kiss your friend?
(8 August 2017)

Alica:
We aren't dating or anything, was that weird to do to a friend?
(8 August 2017)

Alica:
I dont even know what happened because I was drunk and I couldn't control myself.
(8 August 2017)

Alica:
I asked for another hug from the front and then another kiss which he obliged to.
(8 August 2017)

Alica:
He hit me up the next day asking me what was up and I told him I was heading to another city which he just so happens to be going to as well.
(8 August 2017)

Alica:
I texted him days ago to catch up on things after not talking to him for a week.
(8 August 2017)

Alica:
I used to work with this guy Jason before he moved like an hour away.
(8 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment