Monday 28 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gay:
I hate this girl and i hate myself for that?
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
My parents treat me unfairly compared to my brother?
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
But still, what about how good they treating my brother rent free, able to have girlfriend live there, able to bring his baby over every weekend.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
They believe a man is supposed to take care of a pregnant woman but they saw my boyfriend was a dirt bag.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
But my parents excuse for all of this is, that I don't have a degree unlike my brother who is a nurse but it's not like he even pays rent at all there.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
They didn't like my boyfriend, I admit he never tries to win them over unlike my brother girlfriend who that's why is allowed to live there.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
I find it unfair how they accepted his baby even if it was behind their backs at first, but now they do on her weekend visits, and how they didn't accept my pregnancy and I had no choice but to abort it.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
Not to mention he has a new girlfriend and she is allowed to eat there and live.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
As of now my parents don't buy her clothes or anything, but they do offer her and my brother a meal every day.
(27 August 2017)

Maranda:
But the baby still comes visits on weekends only and my brother pays child support.
(27 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment