Sunday 6 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maurine:
Finally, I told him that if he ever wanted to do something, I'd be okay with that.
(5 August 2017)

Maurine:
But then, we got to know each other better, and the more I knew, the more I liked him.
(5 August 2017)

Maurine:
He asked me out twice, but I wasn't sure and I just didn't feel a real connection, so I politely declined.
(5 August 2017)

Maurine:
We got to know each other a bit because I'm in his work place a lot.
(5 August 2017)

Maurine:
So, there is this guy who I run into all the time at his work place.
(5 August 2017)

Ying:
Could I possibly be pregnant? Or is this something else that I should be concerned about..?
(5 August 2017)

Ying:
I just know my body and I don't feel right but I don't know if this could be pregnancy or something else.
(5 August 2017)

Ying:
I've thrown up once but who knows what that was from.
(5 August 2017)

Ying:
I'm losing my appetite and when I eat I feel nauseous.
(5 August 2017)

Ying:
I smoke too and now when I smoke I get so nauseous.
(5 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment