Sunday 27 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Christene:
My family(my sister ) always come to me for something like money.
(26 August 2017)

Kristie:
What's your favorite boy name that ends in -ane (or -aine, -ayne)?
(26 August 2017)

Kristie:
If you don't have one, which one would you use if you had to?
(26 August 2017)

Dominica:
How many and why do white people from when they are a young children to 25 years old, date?
(26 August 2017)

Dominica:
I have noticed when I was in a predominant colored community, dating and sex not at all common among young people while in a predominant white community, its everywhere.
(26 August 2017)

Toni:
I just got into a fight with my wife over financial issues and its left me really stressed out?
(26 August 2017)

Toni:
My hands are literally shaking.... How can I relax?
(26 August 2017)

Danille:
Why would a married man distance himself from his long-term mistress if she's giving him everything he could ask for?
(26 August 2017)

Danille:
The affair has been going on for 1.5 years.
(26 August 2017)

Danille:
So why would he try to distance himself from her?
(26 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment