Tuesday 15 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dallas:
What is your experience with identigene?
(14 August 2017)

Han:
How do I tell my strict mum that I m moving out when I turn 16?
(14 August 2017)

Han:
I m going to be moving in with my granny I mvery close to her.
(14 August 2017)

Han:
Im going to be 16 in a few months (which is the legal age to move out wihout consent) and i really dont know how to go about it.
(14 August 2017)

Han:
I turn 16 in a while(which is the legal age to move out without consent) and I really don t know how to go about it.
(14 August 2017)

Han:
I dont really get along with my mum andd her husband and haven t really been happy here.
(14 August 2017)

Sheri:
Should I talk to my mom about this or leave it alone?
(14 August 2017)

Sheri:
But I don't want to talk about it because it's really weird, so should I just leave it alone, or should I talk about it with my mom?
(14 August 2017)

Sheri:
So now I know my mom knows about them, but I don't want her to think I'm some creep that collects socks.
(14 August 2017)

Sheri:
We've never talked about it, and everything's normal.
(14 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment