Wednesday 23 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosalind:
She said I couldn't have been more than two because she remembered where it happened.
(22 August 2017)

Rosalind:
I just mentioned it in passing and my mom was shocked.
(22 August 2017)

Rosalind:
In one, I remember wrapping myself up like a mummy in toilet paper.
(22 August 2017)

Rosalind:
I have a couple of clear memories from very early childhood.
(22 August 2017)

Tam:
Why would a guy look at me every time someone compliment me?
(22 August 2017)

Ira:
14 and and think im in a bad friendship?
(22 August 2017)

Sallie:
Parents worried Im going to get pregnant?
(22 August 2017)

Sallie:
We are financially stable, I'm almost an RN, and we are on our own.
(22 August 2017)

Sallie:
They don't want to see me have a kid let alone do they know we plan to try..why are they trying to control my life still?
(22 August 2017)

Sallie:
I'm almost 21 I will be in a week, and they insist I get back in birth control because I've been dating this guy for a year and a half.
(22 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment