Saturday 12 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Harriette:
He says we need to hangout and do stuff, but then when we get off the phone he goes back into his normal routine.
(11 August 2017)

Harriette:
I ask him if we re still cool, and he says yes.. But his actions are something else.
(11 August 2017)

Harriette:
He says it s because he works a lot.. But I don t know. we ve gotton into some ugly disagreements recently too, and we ve never been like this before.
(11 August 2017)

Harriette:
Over the past few months, I ve only seen him like 3 times, and we don t talk as often.
(11 August 2017)

Harriette:
We used to hang out bi-weekly, he used to call me all the time, and he was quick with his replies.
(11 August 2017)

Harriette:
Me and my guy best friend have been close friends for about 2 years because we were co workers.
(11 August 2017)

Elvira:
Do you think I was worried for no reason?
(11 August 2017)

Elvira:
The LAST thing I want to do is become her friend.
(11 August 2017)

Elvira:
Did I dodge a bullet by doing what I did?
(11 August 2017)

Elvira:
He said she had a great meal waiting for him when he got home.
(11 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment