Wednesday 16 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lelah:
She also invited me to her home once and of course I refused.
(15 August 2017)

Lelah:
I have exactly no idea what is happening with me.
(15 August 2017)

Lelah:
Recently she even sent some pics of her which she didn't post on FB and told me that something is not for everybody to see.
(15 August 2017)

Lelah:
She shared her encounter with her EX (who is my very close friend) through 5 hour at a stretch on FB from 10pm to 3am. (This was the first time a female trusted me with her feeling, I am 22). She keeps knocking me from then on.
(15 August 2017)

Lelah:
Even gets angry when I reply late.
(15 August 2017)

Lelah:
Then she keeps knocking me on FB everyday 2-3 times.
(15 August 2017)

Lelah:
So, I thought the friendship was going on just well.
(15 August 2017)

Lelah:
So far notable encounters between us. 1. I helped her rent an apartment 2. Through 2 exams 3. Some other helps regarding IT matter (she is quite a noob) 4. She helped me providing notes and lectures.
(15 August 2017)

Lelah:
I am quite confused about this at this moments.
(15 August 2017)

Brigid:
Did you guys have a good day at work today?
(15 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment