Saturday 26 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ryann:
Clingy questions?
(25 August 2017)

Ryann:
So am I being too clingy or his being too clingy or is it both of us?
(25 August 2017)

Ryann:
So today he sent a text (I never texted him before this) about today being a rather busy one and apologized if I didn t hear from him that much today... And how am I?
(25 August 2017)

Ryann:
Last night he said he had gotten home safely and then said goodnight before he went to bed.
(25 August 2017)

Ryann:
We established we both had feelings for each other and are trying to figure that out.
(25 August 2017)

Ryann:
He texts me more than I do of him.
(25 August 2017)

Ryann:
Hey my guy friend is usually the one to call or text first.
(25 August 2017)

Inge:
Why do men need women psychologically?
(25 August 2017)

Inge:
Why do men need women besides bearing children?
(25 August 2017)

Inge:
I'm a girl and I just don't quite get it.
(25 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment